Tire stem air valves.

About a year ago, I read somewhere that most, or all of them are being made in China nowadays.I think I read that even Schrader valves are being made in China too.If you can load up on a lifetime supply of new ones made in America, it is a good idea. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

A lot of tires are being made there as well. It's hard to find something that isn't made in China.. Good luck in finding them. You'll probably have to locate some NOS from the 70's & 80's.

Reply to
m6onz5a

Buying a lifetime supply of anything made of rubber is not a good idea, unless you're sure you will be dead within 5 years.

Reply to
Mark Olson

Are you going to use it after 30 years? :)

Reply to
m6onz5a

Bonnie and Clyde?

I used to have some tire valve caps that had a slotted end on them for removing tire valves.I might have to hack saw a slot in one of my old beat up junk screw drivers before I can remove that old tire/tube valve. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin