Toyota 22R/20R hybrid

I'm thinking about trying it. 22r block with a 20r head. Has any one done this? I will be building the motor for a 81 2wd standard cab truck. This is still on the drawing board. Just kind of kicking the idea around.

Reply to
Can't Decide

I have an '82 4x4 w/ 22r that runs find but my tranny lost 1st, 2nd and third gear somehow. I can't get them in those gears. I'n in northern VA. Where're you at?

Reply to
Help!