Toyota Brake Light Switch Thingie

I have already put dirt back into the hole, covered it all over with dirt and some grass seed and I wet it good. Yesterday, one of my Daffodils was in full bloom, some Dandelions are blooming in my yard, Creeping Phlox is taking over my yard, I saw some little Bees zigging around on the Creeping Phlox.Almost like Springtime around here, suppose to get up to almost 70 degrees next Sunday and Monday.My yard needs mowing. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

No sir, it will not.

Reply to
hls

I just had three large tree stumps ground below ground and leveled.

Price was $275.**

You can fiddle around with stump rot chemicals, but I have not found them to be too effective. Basically they are ammonium nitrate, now all but impossible to buy in small amounts. You drill holes in the stump, fill them with the nitrate. Later you pour kerosene or diesel in the holes (after a long dry spell), and set them on fire. The ammonium nitrate also encourages bacterial growth.

If your wife** doesnt jump your ass about the way the stumps look, just wait and let them rot in God's own time.

Reply to
hls

"hls" wrote in news:3ZCdnYqI7dZl_g3WnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

But it /will/ make him several pennies poorer.

Reply to
Tegger

Hurricane Katrina weakened two of the pecan trees in my yard, also ripped ten shingles off of the roof of my house and blew down three trees across my street.Both trees were about seventy feet tall.Those two trees, one in my front yard and the other one in my back yard were leaning too much toward my house.In June of 2006, I looked in my phone book and I called a tree cutting service.They came over here the next day with a boom bucket truck and another truck that had a big tree grinding machine hooked behind that truck.They charged me $800.00 to cut down both trees (with chainsaws) and grind them up and haul them away.The tree stump in my back yard is low enough to the ground I am going to leave it alone. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Probably got 30-50 bucks worth of mulch too. Some don't need it, but my wife's garden demands a lot of it.

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

They give that mulch away for free to anybody who comes and gets it.

The guy and his two sons, their last name is Duck.They moved to this city (actually, a suburb city near me) from Idaho.They got a lot of business on the Gulf Coast after Hurricane Katrina.

They like it so much around here, they moved here from Idaho.Sadly, one of his sons (still in Idaho) in Idaho was killed in a motorcycle accident, in Idaho. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

If you're in Australia, you can buy a brake switch grommet, which is a rubber thing that sits in the brake arm from Super Cheap Auto. Not that dear (bout $7) and an easy fix. After 15 or so years the rubber deteriorates so it needs to be replaced.

Reply to
vixenichi