Toyota Camry 1992 Stalling When Engine is Warmed Up

I have a 1992 Toyota Camry. It has 100,000 miles on it. The timing belt was routinely replaced at 60, 000 miles. At 63,000 miles the distributor cap, rotor and spark plugs were replaced. At 91,000 miles the car began to stall in very cold weather after running for about 20 minutes after having driven the car in local traffic at 25mph. The gas filter was replaced. This seemed to correct the problem. A month later the problem returned. Techron concentrate was added to the gas and I began to use only premium gas. As the weather got warmer the problem disappeared. As the summer weather got hot the problem came back. This problem seems to be affected by weather under 30 and over 85. The problem happened more frequently after 20 minutes of highway driving at 60mph. It has never stalled at high speeds. The problem only occurs when I stop the car completely and it is idling. I recently had the ignition coil replaced. This did nothing. I have had this problem for a year and a half. I don't know how to resolve it.

Paul Light snipped-for-privacy@lightwavephoto.com

Reply to
Paul Light