Toyota Echo part name

You should always go to the parts counter first. After you hear what the price is (and get the name), you will be in a better position to decide how much fuss it is worth to avoid the dealer.

Also, if you see an echo on the street, remove that part and take it home to test fit it on your car. Drive it around a few days, and if you are dissatisfied, return it.

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

Hello,

I am looking for the part name that fits on the fender of my 2001 Toyota Echo. This is a U-shaped plastic strip that goes over the rear fender on the driver side just above the wheel. It is mostly a cosmetic strip and mine fell off somewhere and am trying to order a replacement.

Thanks for your help. If you know where I can find this piece online, nothing like it.

Sanjay

Reply to
Sanjay

Indian Summer

Hehe...Now the next guy will post and ask the same question. Continuing the cycle.

... had this fender chip strip stolen too.

Reply to
Indian Summer