transmission fluid in radiator/bad noises

Glad to hear all is well again!

You shouldn't feel stupid about the transmission fluid thing... WE have all done similar things before. Making mistakes is just part of the learning process, especially when this isn't what you do for a living. To me the only stupid mistake is the one you make twice (and trust me I can think of more than one of those that I have made). Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

Snip

What? You made a mistake? NAA? You "Had a learning impairment." Find me someone who has never made a mistake and I'll show you a LIAR. I always tell folks that it is real easy to make a mistake, but it can be hard to learn from them.

So what automotive analogy do you use for a guy who has E.D.?

Stick around. It gets interesting at times but once you can sort the wheat from the chaff you will find a lot of help. It is also a great place to get different perspectives on problems if your stuck.

Reply to
Steve W.

BHAA haa haa...Good One....-C

Reply to
agirl420

Ok, Nate... I hate to do this but I'm going to channel Dan Stern and get all strident and pedantic (old joke from the early rec.autos.tech days- you hadda be there...)

DexCool and other OAT coolants are STILL ethylene glycol, just like the green coolants. So are the HOAT coolants like G-05. So are the "universal" coolants. Its just the anti-corrosion package that is different. The only commonplace coolants that are NOT EG are the "low tox" coolants and the waterless coolants, which are propylene glycol based.

Reply to
Steve

Collapsed lifters. Low oil pressure. Broken driveshaft. Flat tire.

;-)

Reply to
Steve