transmission oil pressure

Is there a lot of oil pressure going into an oil cooler, let say on a typical gm tranny ?

Reply to
Richard

Alot? I'd say no. Actual numbers I couldn't give you, but I know what I have & has worked for some time. I cut the metal trans cooling lines, pushed them inside the rubber that came with the aux. cooler, clamped them & never had a leak.

Reply to
MikeLens