Tribrid?

I remember seeing a story late last year about a Mercedes concept car (or van?) that was a hybrid with an additional electric-only mode and that could have its batteries charged from a charger as well as from the gas engine.

I have also heard that Toyota has shown or talked about a similar vehicle.

Can anyone point me to references about these vehicles?

Reply to
J Ahlstrom

Mike Behnke

I got 7. Two were references to previous queries I made.

5 had Mercedes and Tribrid in different contexts.

Your general point is valid, but you might have checked some of the references for relevance.

JKA

Mike Behnke wrote:

Reply to
J Ahlstrom