'Trick' Honda <G>

Oh, that is too funny. I just can't believe it's staying up on eBay with the way eBay takes down any little thing that they don't agree with.

-Steve

Steve Reinis

Interesting how the passenger rear door is missing. It wouldn't be street legal in most places.

But more interesting, isn't it a big no-no to post for auction ads in a Usenet group not specifically designated for them?

Reply to
COTTP

Typically it's considered to be extremely rude to do so, but in this case I think that the person posting the ad was doing it for the humor, and I doubt he/she/it's the actual owner of the ad. I myself already saw that ad come up for discussion in other groups and forums that I follow, and I'm still laughing. :)

It's almost as funny as the all wood Civic I saw a few weeks ago.

JazzMan

Reply to
JazzMan

-snip-

-snip-

From the text- "In the summer the doors can be removed in the back instantly transforming this car into a civic with no rear doors. (Check with your local police ordinances before attempting this mod) In addition to the increased airflow, and weight reduction for street racing it allows for quick access when fly honeys want to cruise."

There is a lot of subtle humor in the text.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht