Trip to Ukraine?

Hello. I've been a member of this forum for a long time, but now I've created a new nickname and since I'm too shy to wite such things under my old account. I signed at the one site and got acquainted with these girls:

Now I'm going to fly to Ukraine. If anybody would like to join me, contact me. We'll set out in 2 weeks I think, everybody's gonna have fun.

Reply to
futurico

sounds like a good way to get a drive-by virus on your computer, or your member. or wind up in jail.

Reply to
I Love Edsels

I am sure you can have a good time in Ukraina, or Moscow, or Oslo or anywhere you choose to go.

But there are plenty of nice young ladies available, and even more naughty young ladies.

I wouldnt go to Ukraina based on a saucy website.

Reply to
<HLS