trouble code P1451 on 1997 Lincoln Town Car

What does P1451 mean on a 1997 Lincoln Town Car Cartier series? I looked up P1451 on the web and I get different answers -- do the trouble codes mean different things for different cars? One site said it had something to do with a passive alarm system, another said it had something to do with malfunctioning solenoids or somesuch.

What does it really mean?? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
derf109