Truck idles fine, bucks when driving

As you know I was working on AC this weekend. This mornign on the way to work drove fine for about 3 miles, then all of a sudden truck started bucking and sputering. Idles fine, even in gear. but cuts out at about 2000 rpm. I did nto see anythign loose or any connections missing that may have been possible while working. I am abotu to go crazy. The truck is at the side of the road. Any help is appreciated!

Reply to
stryped

AC is off. WHy should the compressor be disconnected.

Reply to
stryped

When did you last change the fuel filter?

Is there any fuel in the carb when you look down in there?

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

does your truck have a mass airflow sensor?

Reply to
m6onz5a

I wouldn't leave that vehicle parked by the side of the road too long.I would get somebody with a vehicle and a chain or tow rope and get it home.Especially in my neighborhood. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin