Turn indicator only flashes on one side

snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

all auto parts stores sell 710 caps. :-)

Reply to
m6onz5a

lamp bulbs. Only flash on passenger side. I checked the driver?s side an d the bulbs do light when the turn indicator handle is placed in the down p osition and it does cancel after a turn is initiated. Could the flasher uni t at the fuse box be bad and let one side flash and not the other?

so, what was the problem ever fixed?

Reply to
m6onz5a

or lamp bulbs. Only flash on passenger side. I checked the driver?s side and the bulbs do light when the turn indicator handle is placed in the down position and it does cancel after a turn is initiated. Could the flasher u nit at the fuse box be bad and let one side flash and not the other?

Tail Light King sells all kinds of neat lights, if you want to 'beauty up' your ride? Check it out.

JR

lamp bulbs. Only flash on passenger side. I checked the driver?s side an d the bulbs do light when the turn indicator handle is placed in the down p osition and it does cancel after a turn is initiated. Could the flasher uni t at the fuse box be bad and let one side flash and not the other?

corrosion in the outlet bad connection

Reply to
DJW