Turn signal, 93 grand prix

The turn signal just stays lit. All lights work, but don't blink. The hazards work fine. I was told to replace the flasher, but I can't find it. There is no relay or flasher located anywhere in any of the fuse boxes. Where is it located.

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
nuffa

Right side of the steering column support.

You're welcome.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

According to Mitchell, Turn Signal Flasher Relay's component location is

Reply to
sdlomi2

That vintage of Grand Prix was well known for shorted and smoking turn signal mechanisms in the steering column. About a $400 repair if the dealer does it. This might be a sign of that problem.

Reply to
danyexp