Turn signal doesn't work right

Neither right nor left signal will work if I push the lever all the way to signal, but they both will work if I push it only partially and hold it to signal. Hazard lights do not work at all. Parking lights do work. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
cmblauwkamp

Oh, yeah, it's a 1996 Olds Cutlass Supreme.

Reply to
cmblauwkamp

Your turn signal switch is probably to blame for your turn signal problem. As for your hazard lights check the hazard light flasher and the fuse. Good luck

Reply to
gsxr711