Tyre pressure table

I need the tyre pressure table for all cars in pdf or any other format.....

Can anybody halp me?

Thanks

Reply to
Lglotur

"Lglotur" wrote

ALL cars???? Not just the cars in Croatia/Hrvatska, but all cars made everywhere in the world for the last 100 years, with all variations of equipment, suspension load ratings, and optional tire and wheel sizes? Even *IF* there was a file with all that information, it would take 10 years just to download!

Reply to
MasterBlaster

30 psi. All cars. All sizes. For the last 100 years. Radials and bias plys. Seriously. ;)
Reply to
news

For all cars? Wow... That will be a very long list and near impossible to obtain.

Reply to
John S.

Too low for most cars unless you want a soft floaty ride.

Reply to
John S.

Dude, I was joking. But 30-32 has been what most of my cars recommend according to the door sticker.

Ray

Reply to
news

See

. The current edition covers cars and trucks sold in the US for the last ten years. If you order back issues, you can cover most cars sold in the US for a long time. Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Well if you restrict things to the US, it is very easy to obtain. See

. For other countriues - maybe not so easy.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Very interesting website. However I looked for an index of tire pressure by car make and could not find one.

Reply to
John S.

Found it - a link to an order form.

Reply to