UMBC Grad Student looking for help

Hello Everyone,

I am a grad student at the University of Maryland Baltimore County, who is working on understanding information diffusion in electronic social networks.

I am currently trying to test a survey on member?s perceptions of their posting patterns and motivations. The survey is in the pilot stage, so I am looking for volunteers to take the survey such that I can test its statistical validity.

*** I am not studying this group ***

The survey should take 3 to 5 min and can be found at

Thank you for your help,

Bob UMBC

Reply to
schmed12