Unlimited Products - don't buy anything, read this

I have had a terrible experience with this company. My son ordered some parts, they sent the wrong parts, parts were not in the condition specified, they won't send out the right parts without our sending back the wrong one first, they will not pay for the return shipping, I can not get anyone on the phone after calling for weeks.

Have done some research about them. The state of Kansas vs. them...prohibits them from doing business in the state. Doc is on internet.

The following is a BBB report.

Unlimited Products

560 West Rincon Corona CA 91720 Business Started: [Not Available] File Open Date: 09/21/87 Last Report Date: 05/01/03 Principal Contact: Tom Zamora Phone: (909) 735-7770 Fax: (909) 735-8270 Email: Not Available Web Address: Not Available Bureau ID: 9027

Nature of Business This company's business is mail order automobile parts.

Bureau File Experience

We rate this company as having an unsatisfactory business performance record based on a pattern of delivery and product quality complaints.

Complainants allege dissatisfaction with product quality, and difficulty obtaining refunds or credits. Specifically, most complain their items are received with ragged edges, holes filled with bondo or other filler, gel coat was missing, parts were unusable due to faulty brackets or incorrect sizes, cracked or otherwise damaged. Most complainants allege they are dissatisfied at being charged a restocking fee of 25% to 33% and were not refunded any shipping or return shipping fees for items which were incorrect or sent damaged.

The company responds to some complaints by issuing partial refunds or credits. Other responses dispute the complainants allegations, and do not appear to sufficiently address the issues prompting the complaint. Some complaints remain unresolved, meaning the complainants are not satisfied with the company's response. Most complaints remain unanswered.

The Better Business Bureau does not endorse, recommend or disapprove of any company, product or service. Additional Phone Numbers (909) 779 - 1122 (909) 779 - 1121

Additional Trade names Unlimited Fiberglass Unlimited Products

Additional Addresses

5604 East La Palma Anaheim, CA 92807
Reply to
Murph