valve adjustment for a 93 mercury cougar

I have a 1993 Mercury Cougar. I would like to know how to adjust the clearance between the rocker arm and the valve stem. In replacing a head gasket all the rocker arms and the push rods were removed. I didnt keep the push rods or the rocker arms in order. Did I screw up or does it not matter which rods go where? If i screwed up, how do i unscrew it?

Reply to
gforcemaster