vent control not working ('04 Cavalier)

The ventilation selector (recirculate-high/low-defrost-...) on our '04 Cavalier has stopped working. It rotates, but the airflow remains the same. (high/low, in our case.) Other functions still work - like, the A/C comes on when the selector is put to defrost. Just, no air comes out the defroster vent.

Is this selector still a vacuum switch, like older cavaliers? If so, I don't see where the vacuum line comes through the firewall on the engine side.

Any clues would be appreciated. Especially, "all you've got to do is ..."

Thanks

Reply to
George