Want to know if the FBI is tracking your car?

They can track my van if they want to.I am going to the Lowe's store and on my way home I will stop off at the Goodwill store. At ease Troops, I will be in the area for a while. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net:

Park your vehicle in front of the Hoover building and grab a cab .

Reply to
chuckcar

FBI Student Tracking Device

(Scroll down at cryptome for the article)

An old ''Trick'' is to drill a little hole in one of the tail light lenses, if the car is to be tailed at night time. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin