Wanted: '88-91 Honda Civic Parts

The 1988 Civic CX I've been working on all winter is finally nearing completion, but there are still a few more parts, most non-essential, that I either want or need to find before I can wrap it up. Things like ball joints etc. will be replaced with new parts, but some things - like door headliner - are quite expensive and I'd gladly settle for something used. Here in no particular order are most of the (used) parts I'm looking for:

-Door headliner (both doors, blue)

-Sunvisors (both, light blue)

-Hatchback strut (1)

-Right rear brake backing plate

-Passengers side seat belt latch

-Upper skirt above rear bumper

-Rear bumper mounting bar

-Emergency brake cable (1)

-Front brake splashguards

-Fuel hose assembly (one that attaches to the sealing bolt on the fuel pump) Not all of these parts are exclusive to the CX, or even to the Civic for that matter. If anyone has some of these please let me know. Thanks.

Reply to
Chris F.

"Chris F." wrote in news:49fb7d79$0$23740$ snipped-for-privacy@news.aliant.net:

Have you checked with a local wrecking yard that stocks older models? (Sorry, they're now called "Auto Recyclers"...) Many of your needed parts are dirt-cheap there. Junkyard crawls are great fun, to boot. Oftentimes you can pick up other bits and bobs to pretty up your ride.

Or try

New aftermarket. Check NAPA/AZ/Pep/etc. Replace both at once.

Dealer. New only. About $50.

Local wrecking yard. Very many other models and years fit.

Local wrecking yard. Or

Dealer. New only. About $60.

Dealer. New only. About $35 each.

If this is the low-pressure return line, just generic fuel hose from any auto parts place.

If this is an EFI HIGH PRESSURE feed line... Dealer, new only. Don't trust used. The last thing you want is gas spraying everywhere.

Reply to
Tegger