Wanted: GM Tech 1 cartridges for 92 car

Hello, I would love to get a Mass Storage Cartridge with all info up through 96 or so, but barring that I need cartridges for a 92 (81-93 powertrain, brakes, PCM, not sure what else is out there) for a GM Tech 1 scanner. I have the Body systems and the transmission cartridges and do not need those. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative. Thank you.

Brien

PS I do not want to purchase another scanner just to get a cartridge as it is too expensive unless I find I have no other choice. Conceivably I could sell mine and buy another with the right cartridges and I will if I have to but I'd prefer just to buy the few cartridges that I need.

Reply to
spinne1