Watching Top Gear.

You do NOT want a Reliant 3 wheeler car.That death trap turns over most of the times it goes around corners. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Top Gear is one of my favorite programs.

The segment with the Reliant Robin was hilarious. However, when watching Top Gear you have to recognize that it is faux reality. I doubt Robins were that easy to turn over in the real world (although I am sure they are very unsafe). A couple of years back they strapped a Robin to a rocket to create a sort of minature space shuttle.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

As far as three wheelers are concerned, I think two wheels in the front and one wheel in the back are safer than one wheel in the front and two wheels in the back. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

As long as you are not backing up, I agree. But either way, 3 wheel vehicles are inherently unsafe.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

In message , snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net writes

That is months old, how late do you get the show?

Reply to
Clive

More than one season is available on Netflix "watch it now" streaming video so it can be watched at any time.

Reply to
Mark Olson

On my way home from the store today I saw a three wheeler motorcycle.Two wheels in the front and one wheel in the back.

I have an old Popular Mechanics magazine which dates back to the

1970's.The magazine has an article with detailed plans how to build a two wheeler Smokey Stover car. cuhulin
Reply to
cuhulin

Clive wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@yewbank.demon.co.uk:

It varies depending on what network you watch it on. Anywhere but in GB, you can see episodes that are *years* old. Up here we *just* got the episode with the replacement for the Licetti being unveiled about a month ago.

Reply to
chuckcar

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net:

Can Am Roadster at a guess. I much prefer the Dutch one they had on Top Gear: Roof, two seats and it tilts when you steer.

Reply to
chuckcar

In message , C. E. White writes

The Reliant Robin was OK, as you could drive it on a motorbike licence. They were no where near as dangerous as portrayed, indeed I think they mostly died out as more and more people got full UK car licences and could drive better and cheaper cars, they were very overpriced for what they were.

Reply to
Clive

Well, when I lived there, they were NOT considered okay, but were allowed on the roads. I think they were more dangerous than necessary. Lots better cars to bet your longevity on.

Reply to
hls

It was fun watching those cars turning over. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I always thought that the people who were driving those things were mostly little old men and women who couldnt do much better. If there were only motorbikes and Robins on the road, it would probably be less likely to result in fatalities, but it just isnt that way anymore.

Reply to
hls