Water leak

I noticed my headliner was wet the other day in the corner between the driver side door and the windshield.

I was wondering what my options are for finding the leak.

I was thinking of taking the headliner out, closing the door and have someone pour some water on the exterior first on the door side, then on the windshield side to see where this is coming from.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Mike

Reply to
mike

Mike,

If you plan on keeping the car for a while, call a glass man and have the windshield screen replaced. Otherwise, you will have a rust problem.

Ed

Reply to
Ed

What kind of car is this?

Some Hondas develop leaks in this area when plastic pinchweld sealer cracks in certain places.

Reply to
Hugo Schmeisser