Water Pump 95 Nissan Pickup

my water pump died this morning and i plan on replacing tomorrow. Is their any hidden problems with replacing the water pump?

the truck is a 95 nissan pickup 4cyl 5spd

I have replaced 10 or more on american cars. This is the first jap car for me to work on. Any help is very appreciated. thanks j

Reply to
stampin' L

i also have a chilton manual. but its pretty vauge since it covers

1988--1996.
Reply to
stampin' L