Water Pump Replacement HT4100 Cadillac, Advice?

My next auto repair job is to replace the water pump on an '86 De ville Cadillac with an HT4100 engine. I've done a few water pumps on conventional V8 engines, but this will be my first on a transverse. This page is helpful:

I know I'm going to need some torx wrenches and regular metric. Does anybody have any tips?

Reply to
Nehmo