What car did I see?

I was just in a mall parking lot and I saw a car which drew my attention. There was nothing really special about the way that it looked - a newish looking compact, non-descript styling, roof-line kind of rounded.

What drew my attention was the name, which I can't remember - but the symbol on both the hood and the rear trunk was a rather large "T" split down the middle and in a circle. There was no manufacturer's name evident anywhere on the car. There was a model name on the lower right of the trunk and all that I recall of that is that it started with an "E".

Can anyone identify this car?

Reply to
JB

Might it be here?

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me.

Reply to
Mike Patterson

toyota echo

Reply to