Where can I find a 2000 Grand Caravan heating and A/C console.

I have a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan.

My wife spilled coffee all over the heating and A/C console section of the dash. If you know anything about the van it is the 1 foot by 1 foot plastic section under the radio and about where the cup holders are. Fan and wiper controls are located here. After she spilled the coffee I could hear the vents and ducts opening and closing constantly. Many of the buttons didn't work. I pulled it out and tried to clean it up. At first every now and then the circulating and A/C button didn't work. Now they totally don't work. The car seems drafty on the right side and the defroster doesn't work on the right side.

What is this part of the dash officially called? Where can I get one on the net? Is this a dealer type part only? Are their junk yards on the net? The local ones are gone.

Reply to
Fred