Where does the block heater go on an 02 Legacy?

Last winter I discovered that the family wagon doesn't have a block heater. Of course, I discovered this when it was -40. Thankfully I have an attached garage.

I'm going to get a block heater, but I'll be darned if I can figure out where it's supposed to go. I'm used to something like a small block chevy where it goes in a "frost plug" hole.

The service manual makes no mention of it.

Ray

Reply to
ray