window channel and belt reveals for 92 S10

Can anyone recommend a source for replacement window channel and reveals for my son's 92 S10? When I was in auto body some 20 years ago, seems there was a company named A&M Softseal that made such parts as well as weather-stripping, etc. but can't locate them. They made great quality stuff.

Thanks.

Reply to
Scott Dudley

I got a set from J. C. Whitney. high quality, and cheaper than what the dealer wanted for my 1986 S-10.

Good luck. Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore because rough men stand ready to do violence on her behalf.

Reply to
Mark Pilcher