Wiper Blades

A number of folks have recommended the PIAA blades, which do look very nice but don't seem to be available for a 1986 BMW 535i or for the BMW 2002. Any suggestions for similar silicone blades that might be?

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Sil-Blade is another manufacturer of them... not sure if there are any others.

I'm not sure about the 02 but ISTR the 535i using very ordinary wiper blades (I used to have one, actually) so I would think that anyone that makes them should have one to fit...

nate

Reply to
N8N

I was surprised. It should take a standard 18N refill, and even replacing the whole blade should not be a big deal.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey