05 Corolla standard equipment

Are either power windows or power locks standard on the 2005 Corolla CE?

Reply to
LORENZOD

I think of "CE" as "Cheap Edition"--the no-frills one. "LE" is like "Luxury Edition" which has some power features and a nicer interior, I believe. No, the CE does not come with power windows or power locks.

Reply to
Ernie Sty

...aaand, despite what some say, it ISN'T called an LE...

Reply to
Gord Beaman