1988 camry wagon trans leak in car

I have been troubled with tansmission fluid leaking into the footwell of the drivers area via the speedometer cable. we have replaced the seal at least six times and also tried to relieve the pressure in the transmission that seems to be popping the seal. how do we stop this leak??

Reply to
kennethbuck

How have you tried to relieve the pressure in the transmission? Is the breather cap on top of the transmission case clear? Are the lines to the transmission cooler clear?

Reply to
Ray O