1988 Supra Dash Wiring Harness

Does anybody know what years Supra would have the same harness as the

1988 non Turbo model. I am having a very difficult time finding the dash wiring harness for the 1988 model or if you know anybody that would have the harness for the 1988 model man that would be perfect. Also if anybody knows of a detailed Repair Manual for the 1988 Supra please let me know. I always loved this model and God saw fit to let one find it's way to me that was resonably in good condition. Now I am on a mission to restore.
Reply to
ken.gaspard

You and me both, brother.

I had an 88 all lined up, and it got towed before I could buy it for parts. I have no idea where it went. Otherwise, I'd let you have the herness. If I find it, I will let you know.

Reply to
Hachiroku