1989 toyota celica shifter cable

Hi I am look for the shifter cable for a 1989 toyota celica gts... I am located in Toronto, Canada. My car does not shift into first and second.

Jerry

Reply to
National Employment

snipped-for-privacy@tristarassociates.com

Why do you think the shifter cable(s) need replacement? The shifter cables do have some adjustment. A broken cable would probably make it impossible to shift into any gear.

Given the age of the vehicle, that sporty cars tend to be driven fairly hard, and that you are having trouble shifting into only 2 gears, synchro rings and cones are a distinct possibility.

Reply to
Ray O