1991 Camry wagon - good deal?

I'm looking for a older station wagon for local errands, and I like Toyotas. Someone is selling a 1991 Camry wagon with 190,000 miles, for around $1,000. The owner says it runs well, but it has some rust on the body.

Is this a good deal? I'm looking for a cheap car that will last for a couple of years without needing too much maintenance. Is 190,000 miles too much?

SB

Reply to
skybearer