1994 camry starter relay location

Hi, I need to change my starter relay on my 1994 camry LE 4 cyl. Anyone know where this is located..Thanks

Reply to
lilly

You don't know where your car is? (sorry, couldn't resist )

How do you know that the starter relay needs changing without testing it? I assume that you have not tested it because if you had, you would know where it is located. The starter relay is located in the fuse/relay box under the hood.

Reply to
Ray O

Perhaps it is this type repair that is required:

Fishface

Yes, which is why I advised the OP to check the starter relay.

Reply to
Ray O