1995 Corolla/Prizm ABS

at some point, someone screwed up one of my ABS cables & kinda taped it together. The ABS was working fine, but eventually it stopped. I got a cable from a junkyard & had it installed. My mechanic put it on but said i need the other one too... going to get that from a junkyard. Is there any computer thing that needs to be reset after replacing the cable(s)? Someone told me there was. Seems odd on a car this old and inexpensive.

thanks

Reply to
anon