1996 corolla dx brown antifreeze

Hi I recently changed the antifreeze and flushed the radiator twice in my wife's 1996 toyota corolla dx. The antifreeze was brown when it came out. Now, not even 1000 miles later, the antifreeze has turned from green to brown again. The oil is not milky so I don't think water is getting into the oil. But is oil getting into the antifreeze mixture? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance,

Greg snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Reply to
Greg

That's rust. You should have flushed it with some radiator flush, or had it flushed at a competent garage.

Reply to
Hachiroku