1997 corolla

I am trying to replace a brake light in my wife's car.

I removed the 2 screws( nuts) visible on out side houseing, I then opened the trunk and removed the trunk lining, and finally I removed the brass nut in the center of the housing. Light assembly still will not slide off. I noticed 2 black "plugs" that move when I move the housing, but I can not find a way to removed the plugs !!! HELP !!

Reply to
Brian Dickinson