1997 tercel repair manual

To my disappointment, chilton nor haynes have a repair manual for tercels 1995 or later. I am a newbie, short of forking over money for the factory repair manual, are there substitutes I can use? There is a manual for the 1982-1994 tercels, but how relevant is it to my 1997 tercel? thanks

Reply to
eosoba

Have you considered this Chilton's book:

Besides Chilton and Haynes, Mitchell and Motor also publish repair manuals.

You can access a pdf version of the factory repair manual for $10/day at techinfo.toyota.com

Reply to
Ray O