1999 Toyota Tacoma 4WD 83 Kmls $11,700

83,118 miles Black Extended Cab on Beige interior

6 Cylinders Manual, 2 door, 4WD

A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Airbag: Driver, Anti-Lock Brakes, CD Player, Power Windows, Alloy Wheels

Toyota Tacoma Pickup Truck, 4 wheel drive, Black, 3.4 V6, 5 speed, Power steering, 2 door, Extended cab, Driver airbag, Air conditioning, Tinted glass. Great Truck. I bought right before I moved to Pa. but I drive an hour and half to work and need to buy a small 4 cylinder car.

Sergio Effort PA

alpc56