2000 Celica GT enhancement ideas?

I own a 2000 toyota celica. I want to make it faster but I am pretty clueless when it comes to a lot of performance enhancement ideas. I have already put a K&N air intake on it and new exhaust. Does anyone out there have any more ideas to make it faster? I would like to make it as fast as the GTS or even faster if possible. Please anyone, give me some ideas on what to do and rough costs of it as well?

Reply to
boarderboy03

The most cost effective way to have a car that goes as fast as a Celica GTS is to buy a Celica GTS.

Reply to
Ray O

nitrous turbo supercharger

use google join some celica forums