2000 Echo diagnostic connector

I have a 2000 Echo and the Check Engine light came on, I need to do the jumper thing on the diagnostic connector but the connector doesn't have the cover so I don't know which terminal is TE1 and which one is E1. Please someone post the connector terminals names/numbers so I can get this done, this check engine light on is driving me crazy! :) Thanks.

Reply to
Morttan

All 1996 and later model year vehicles are equipped with OBD II diagnostic connectors. You need an OBD II compliant code scanner to check diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). A lot of places, including Auto Zone, will let your borrow a scanner for free. You can check DTC's at

Ray O