2000 Sienna and car seats

A quick question...

I'm considering buying a 2000 Sienna LE for my daughter, son-in-law and three grandkids. The question is will I/they run into any problem(s) attaching two car seats and one toddler seat? By this, I mean are there enough belts/harnesses and room to accommodate three carriers?

Thanks in advance for the assistance

Reply to
Trebl

I don't mean this to be funny, but what why not bring *your* car seats to seller and see if they will fit. Even if those car seat will fit in general, yours might not fit. Of course, car seats are a whole lot cheaper than a van, so replacing one is not a huge deal.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

The sienna seats 2 on the front front- 2 on the 2nd row - and 3 on the rear. You put 2 car seats on the 3rd row and only 1 car seat on the 2nd row, so the remaining seat on the 2nd row can be folded and moved for easy access to the 3rd row.

Reply to
EdV

Thank you for the information. With any luck they'll stop at three .

Reply to
Larry