2000 Sienna - door rattle

My wife's 2000 Sienna passenger sliding door rattles. How can I fix this rattle?

Reply to
kblair

That's amazing. My 2000 Sienna does the same thing.

Reply to
badgolferman

Is the door a power sliding door? Does it close properly? If the power sliding door does not close properly, the cable adjustment should be checked. There is a service bulletin that outlines the procedures for adjusting the cable.

Reply to
Ray O

No, it is a "old fashioned" (manual) door and it closes properly.

Reply to
kblair

Most of the complaints I've seen with Sienna sliding doors have been about the power versions. You will have to remove the inner door panel to see what is rattling.

Reply to
Ray O