2000 Sienna Interior Light

My light bulb went out on the front interior light and I'm wondering how folks have accessed the light bulb to replace it. Interestingly, the owner manual I have shows how to access all the main lights, (head light, brake light, turn signal, etc) but not what it refers to as the "personal light".

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Sam P

If it has a holder for eye glasses, try opening the holder and remove the screws that are above the holder.

Reply to
Ray O