2000 toyota corolla windshield washer reservoir broken and interior trim panel

Hi, Quick couple of questions.

1) My windshield washer reservoir cracked and I can't seem to find any place locally and/or on the internet that carries one. I tried local junk yards to no luck. I hate to go to the 'stealers" because they are charging 138 dollars for the new bottle? Any Help would be appreciated. Apparently the sun cracked the bottle.

2) The interior plasticy trim that is located near the top of the door and window(on all 4 doors) is slowing warping away from the metal underneath. Is there any place I can by the 4 trim pieces and how hard is it to install yourself. Does it just require you to take off the piece and glue the new one up? Thanks

Reply to
jkbistrouble

In most new vehicles, windshield washer reservoirs are designed to fit into a specific location, so they are generally model-specific. I think your only choices are junk yards and the dealership.

The trim piece probably comes with the interior door panel so you probably have to replace the entire door panel.

Reply to
Ray O

fix broken reservoir with JB weld epoxy.

Reply to
wp51dos

Thanks. Can you please tell me how to repair with epoxy. Do I need to find another piece of plastic to cover the cracks or do I just spread the epoxy over the general area.

Reply to
jkbistrouble