2001 Toyota Landcruiser 4*4

Hi I drive a 2001 Toyota Landcruiser 4*4. It has 70000 miles on the clock. I have noticed lately when I change gear the hand-break light comes on, mostly when the clutch petal is still pressed.

Just wondering does anyone have any ideas why this is happening.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Aido in Ireland

Im not sure about the clutch setup on the 2001 but if it is hydraulic check the fluid level - if it is low it may warn you through the brake warning light (i think thats how mine works but its never happened to confirm that lol)

Reply to
Coyoteboy

thanks very much I'll the check the fluid level

Coyoteboy wrote:

Reply to
Aido in Ireland

thanks very much I'll the check the fluid level

Coyoteboy wrote:

Reply to
Aido in Ireland